The St. Elizabeth Medical Center Podiatry Residency Program participates in the central application process organized by CASPR (Centralized Application Service for Podiatric Residencies).
Dates related to the student application process, interviews (CRIP) and final match are established and posted by CASPR.
Application Eligibility and Requirements:
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Minimum Class Rank: upper 1/3
- Graduate of an accredited US Podiatric Medical School
- Must pass both Part 1 and Part 2 of NBPE examination
- Must have 3 letters of recommendation written within the past 6 months
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Recent Photograph
Application answers to FAQs:
- The program does not sponsor any Visas
- Applicants should have graduated podiatry school within the last three years
- Sample contracts will be available for review during the interview